1. Information www.arch-studios.com collects
To fulfill your order, you must provide www.arch-studios.com with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide www.arch-studios.com with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact www.arch-studios.com directly.
2. Legal basis for collection, use and share of personal information by www.arch-studios.com
Collection of your information is used:
-as needed to provide www.arch-studios.com services to fulfill your order or to settle disputes.
-when you have consented, by signing up for www.arch-studios.com mailing list (you may revoke at any time)
-to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
-for the legitimate interests of www.arch-studios.com (such as improving www.arch-studios.com services).
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Arch-studios.com shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. www.arch-studios.com engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to www.arch-studios.com, such as delivery companies. www.arch-studios.com will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
-Business transfers. If www.arch-studios.com sell or merge it’s business, www.arch-studios.com may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. www.arch-studios.com may collect, use, retain, and share your information. if www.arch-studios.com have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce www.arch-studios.com agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of www.arch-studios.com customers.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EU
Your data is processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). If data processing takes place in countries outside the EEA (in the US and/or other jurisdictions) www.arch-studios.com will ensure that your personal data will be processed under appropriate safety standards.
6. Customer Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases described below:
-Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information www.arch-studios.com hold about you by contacting www.arch-studios.com using the contact information below.
-Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to ask www.arch-studios.com change, restrict use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where www.arch-studios.com is required to store data for legal reasons) www.arch-studios.com will generally delete your personal information upon request.
-Object. You can object to www.arch-studios.com processing some of your information based on www.arch-studios.com legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from www.arch-studios.com after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, www.arch-studios.com will delete your personal information unless www.arch-studios.com has compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
-Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about www.arch-studios.com use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your Local Data Protection Authority.
If data processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, with effect for the future by contacting www.arch-studios.com at its contact details.
www.arch-studios.com does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18.This e shop is not designed to be used by children.
8. Website Policy Updates
For purposes of EU data protection law, www.arch-studios.com is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact www.arch-studios.com at email@example.com
Alternately, you may post mail at:
16 El. Venizelou Str,